Bring in your previously loved clothing, boots, shoes, bags, belts, sunglasses, scarves, and jewellery. If they’re something Little Black Dress needs, we will offer to sell them on consignment for you.
Selling on Consignment:
Little Black Dress will offer to house your pieces for you, in attempts to sell your previously loved items! In doing so, we offer a 50% profit to you, and keep 50% commission for the boutique.
Consignment contracts are offered up to 90 days, at which time the owner may either take back any unsold items, OR Little Black Dress may reduce the price down by 30%. If items are still unsold after 120 days, Little Black Dress May reduce prices to 50%.
There is no buying on Saturday
This is what Little Black Dress loves:
- Mid-range to high end brands, such as Kenneth Cole, Calvin Klein, Brooks Brothers, Ralph Lauren
- Lower to moderateBrands not currently available on PEI (Ann Taylor, Banana Republic)
- One of a kind items from independent designers
- Little Black Dress does not buy store brand items currently available on PEI (Dynamite, H&M, Eclipse)
- Little Black Dress does not buy wedding dresses, men’s wear, or children’s items.
- Clothing must be in excellent condition. Please look over your pieces prior to bringing them in. No stains, rips, snags, broken zippers, missing buttons or in need of repair
- Must be freshly cleaned. If you don’t remember the last time you wore it, checking the underarms for deodorant is a telltale sign it needs to be cleaned.
- No hangers please. Items may be brought in bags, boxes or baskets; free of animal hair and clothing neatly folded.
- Shoes and boots must be in excellent condition. Check the back of heels and tips on toes.
No appointment necessary and no limit on the number of pieces you bring in!